Saturday, July 4, 2015

June 2015 Horror Block

Mailman dropped off my June Horror Block Box and I thought I'd share.  Tho' it's a little light this month, it's still pretty awesome.  The t-shirt is from the Purge.  Ghost Face figure since I guess they're doing a scream TV series? Honestly I was never impressed with the movies so I doubt I'll be watching the show.  The Aliens ice cube tray is pretty fun.  I have that in my freezer as I currently type this.  There were 2 versions of that you could of got.  Version 1 is the alien heads like I got.  Version 2 is the eggs that the face suckers come out of.  I think my cat has placed dibs on my stuffed Cthulhu.  And finally of course, the current Rue Morgue magazine.
If horror isn't your thing they also have a nerd block, comic block and arcade block as well as a Jr. girl and boy block for the little people in your life. Here's a link with more info.
Horror, Nerd, Comic and Arcade Blocks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment