Friday, July 17, 2015

July 2015 Rainbow Honey Bag

OK so this bag is a so-so with me.  Only because I'm not a fan of gold.  But the body spray and lip scrub, along with the green polish make up for it. 
The colors left to right are... summer tan,  calama and costa dorada.   Costa dorada is a top coat, or base coat if doing say a jelly sandwich.  There's a nice shimmer to the calama.  And of course summer tan is a chunky glitter.

The body splay is in Pomelo, a fresh citrus smelling scent.  The lip scrub is in sweet mandarin.  I've gotten lip scrubs from them before and really dig them. My lips feel so soft after. And of course I got an organic shea butter treatment.  They said it can be used anywhere on the skin or lips.
 
I've opted to receive the mini version of the bag, which the polish is comparable to the size of Julep's bottles.  There is also a reg. sized version of the products you can purchase instead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment