Wednesday, August 19, 2015

JULY HORROR BLOCK

Okey, so I'm a tad bit behind on my monthly boxes.  I have a few to post, but since I'm short on time I'll just do one tonight.  I have to say that my Horror Blocks are pretty much my favorite of all boxes I get.  I'm a weird little girl who's into all that's creepy and gore. I mean I cried at the end of Devil's Rejects. 
Anywho.... in this month box I got some good stuff.  Lets start with the t-shirts.  The month's shirt was American Werewolf in London.  They also threw in a bonus t-shirt to clear out some stock from their arcade and nerd blocks.  I lucked out and got one that I recognized, Donkey Kong.  People were posting a lot of shirts that I was completely clueless about.  The big item in the box is the Horror Block exclusive Titans bloody Spike figure from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also got a Walking Dead window cling, Rue Morgue magazine and a season 1 Choose Their Kill dvd.  I guess its interactive and you get to chose how they die. Haven't watched that yet.  So not bad.  Pretty good box.
I'll probably go ahead and knock out my Julep and Rainbow Honey ones tomorrow. So if you're into nail polish keep an eye out for that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment